Click to read
The Accelerator: Basic Numbers
- 16 current partners
- 19 graduated partners
- 16 organisations with whom the partnership was discontinued, of which we completed significant work with 7 of them
- Through these partners, Atma has reached 68,000+ indirect beneficiaries*
*calculation: current beneficiaries of current partners + current beneficiaries of partners who graduated in the past 3 years + beneficiaries in the 3rd year after graduation for earlier graduated partners + beneficiaries in the last year of partnership for discontinued partner
Growth Indicators: Averages
- On average, our partners increase their beneficiary reach by a factor of 4.0 over the course of the partnership.
- On average, our partners increase their budgets by a factor of 4.2 over the course of the partnership.
- On average, our partners expand their outreach to 2.5x the number of locations* over the course of the partnership.
*locations may either be the organisation’s own centres or affiliated centres (schools, other NGOs) in which the organisation runs programmes
Growth Indicators: Total
- Adding across 16 surveyed graduated partners, total beneficiary reach more than doubled from the start to the end of partnership. Adding across 14 organisations that reliably reported budget data,
- Adding across 14 organisations that reliably reported budget data, total budget of Atma partners increased by a factor of 2.1 from the start to the end of partnership.
- In total, our 16 surveyed graduated partners operated in 2.5x the number of locations at the end of partnership as compared to the start.
Growth Indicators: Highlights of our Graduated Partners
- Mimaansa experienced the greatest growth in beneficiaries, reaching 27x the number of beneficiaries at the end of the partnership as compared to the start.
- Muskan’s budget increased from ₹1.2 lakh to ₹73 lakh from start to end of partnership – a 59-fold increase.
- At graduation, Umang had increased its staff size by a factor of 2.5 as compared to onboarding.
- Oscar and Apni Shala saw improvements in 6 of 7 OD areas surveyed assessed through the LSS at both the start and end of partnership.
Capacity-Building Success Indicators of 10 graduated partners surveyed:
- 80% reported that the Accelerator had an important or critical impact on their second-line management.
- 50% reported an important or critical impact on their fundraising pipeline.
- 90% reported an important or critical impact on their systems & processes.
- 60% reported an important or critical impact on their monitoring & evaluation systems.
- 70% reported an important or critical impact on their organisation’s ability to scale & expand reach.
During the Atma Partnership Atma Partner NGOs:
Increased their reach by an avg. of 4x
Increase their budgets by an avg. of 4.2x
Expanded their outreach by an avg. of 2.5x locations
Attribution and Contribution:
- 80% Of Atma Graduates say they have an increase confidence in their ability to solve challenges
- 90% Of Atma Graduates report they are using the tools and skills they learnt through Atma and continue to pass them on to others
- 100% Of Atma Graduates would recommend Atma to other NGOs